- Your partner never gets it right by your standards.
- Your man/woman is the reason why the relationship doesn’t seem to be getting better.
- You suspect your partner doesn’t really love you and is in the relationship for a benefit or advantage.
- You keep asking yourself what good qualities you saw in your partner that made you fall in Love with them.
- You feel that your partner should know you well enough by now to do things you approve of.
- You always over-generalise that “he’s just like all them other guys I’ve dated”.
If these are your thoughts, you may be creating a toxic relationship for your partner.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it.
If the relationship isn’t doing it for you, be honest, own up and move on or out!